- 12 oz. tomato paste
- 4 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup+2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- stevia to taste (if you want a sweeter ketchup)
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until combined. You may wish to blend in order to ensure the spices are evenly mixed throughout.
- It is best to let the ketchup sit together in the fridge for a couple of hours, or overnight, before serving so that the flavors blend together well.
- Store in an airtight container in fridge.
- Yields 3 cups
Check the ingredients of your tomato paste. The only item listed should be tomatoes.
My Notes: I added the onion powder because I like the flavor and also the stevia because I like a sweeter ketchup. Otherwise, this recipe can be found HERE